The Parents Plus Early Years Programme is ideal for parents who want to maximise their children’s learning, language and social development, as well as reduce behaviour problems, stresses or difficulties using practical and positive steps. The programme is suitable both for children within the normal range of development as well as children with special needs such as ADHD, speech and language and other development difficulties.
The Parents Plus programme runs for 6 weeks from 9:15 – 11am.
- Encouraging and supporting children
- Promoting children’s language and development
- Helping children concentrate and learn
- Building cooperation in young children
- Managing tantrums, misbehaviours and problems